The conference in Korea opened our eyes once again to how rich the feasts of the Lord are for us today. Jesus Christ is the reality of all these feasts for us today. If we as a church want to be Zion, then we must keep the feasts through the Lord Jesus, because:
In Zion we must keep the feasts! The seven feasts of the LORD are described in Exodus 23. These are:
- Passover (Exodus 12:1-14)
- Feast of Unleavened Bread (Exodus 12:15-20)
- Feast of Firstfruits (Deut. 23:10-14)
- Feast of Pentecost (Lev. 23:15-22)
- Feast of Trumpets (Deut. 23:23-25)
- Day of Atonement (Deut. 23:26-32)
- Feast of Tabernacles (Deut. 23:33-43)
Since the Lord Jesus is coming back soon, we especially need to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. For this, we do not have to move to physical tents, but make sure that our heart is not attached to the things of the world. We are always ready to set out when the Lord calls us. We look forward to the coming of the Lord!
It is really worth listening to the recordings of the conference. The outline is also highly recommended. Currently only English and Korean are available, but a German translation is planned and will follow soon.
Email us: [email protected].